Pay online using your credit card - Mastercard or Visa only
Request the review of your infringement

Request a service or information

eService requests are monitored during council business hours Monday to Friday, for urgent assistance please phone 5320 5500
Register as an online customer.

Please note, most functions can be accessed without registering as a user. Registration is only required to lodge certain applications such as Asset Protection Permits

View Town Planning applications

New cat and dog registrations

Renew your existing animal registration
Building Archive Document Search - Permits and Plans

Town Planning Advice -Do you require a Permit

Demolition - 29A Report and Consent

                      Public Liability Insurance Casual Hirer

                      Property Certificates - Land Info, Building 326 Permits
Apply for a Permit
Asset Protection and Hoarding on Council Land
Works Within Road Reserve
Private Building and Property Information Requests
Town Planning
Vehicle Crossing Permits

          *Services only available to registered customers - register now
Apply to Register a Pool/Spa

Apply for a Permit to Burn or Busk