Please select the type of payment that you wish to make. You can add multiple payments if required by repeating this process prior to submitting them for processing.

NB. Payment is by Visa or Mastercard only
DogTo renew your animal registration you will need the seven digit eService Ref No shown in the
Catpayment options on the Animal Registration Renewal form
ApplicationMake payments for

  • Asset Protection & Hoarding Permits
  • Community Infrastructure Levy
  • Planning and Building Permits
  • Property Information Requests
  • Road Opening Permits
  • Robert Clark Centre Bookings

  • Before you begin make sure you have been given a payment reference number

    Statement/Invoice paymentsPay an invoice for a Council service such as childcare
    and Community Care & Access
    Local Laws 
    Fire Prevention 
    Environment Protection Act (litter/septic) 
    Tobacco Act 
    Planning Enforcement 
    Asset Protection 
    Police Specific Powers Local Laws 
    Public Health & Wellbeing Act 
    Food Act 
    Licensing PermitsMake payments for

  • Food Act Permits
  • Public Health & Wellbeing Act Permits
  • Residential Tenancy Act Permits
  • Septic Tank Permits
  • Footpath and Itinerant Trading Permits

  • Before you begin make sure you have an eServices Payment Reference

    RatesPay any amount owing on your rate notice

    All information, payments and transactions through these web services are secured through HTTPS Secure Certifcates and SecurePay Australia.

    © City of Ballarat 2016 | Disclaimer | Privacy